Saturday, September 8, 2018

Hotel Review: Junge Home Pench

Hotel at Pench National Park in India 

A friendly smile greets me on my arrival. The man at the reception is Dharmagiri the lodge naturalist and host. He looks after the arrivals whence not guiding in the jungle. After experiencing the carefully maintained exterior, I am impressed by the spacious welcoming reception.   
Tiger

The ambiance is blissful and serene the decor is enchanting with arts and crafts and sittings all carefully organised. There is plenty of leg space and I sit down to consume my welcome drink as formalities are being processed.  
Reception 

I glimpse around and am pleased with the way things have gone. Well after a short drive from Nagpur Airport I am yearning for a dip in the refreshing pool. As soon as the formalities are complete I am ushered into my suite. 

Everything at Pench Jungle Home spells space and good amount of it. The suite is not cramped and offers plenty of space. The sleeping ensemble, bed, linens, and pillows look inviting but I am for the pool. I have a quick look at the green exteriors from the suite window and then leave for the pool. 
Evening Sit Out

Restaurant

The cook has done his work well and the food is delicious as I devour my lunch in the well equipped and finely embellished restaurant. The pool has done me good and I am hungry. The service is quick and the waiters are nice and polity. Raju Bhai the owner has seen that perfect attributes stay fit in the accommodation. 

After lunch, I stroll around the garden to work on my lunch and feel light. I check list some interesting birds as well. This evening a tiger safari is arranged and I am eager. Dharamagiri accompanies me into the forests and the drive in open jeep is enchanting and a big success. Tiger, deer and plenty of birds what more do you wish for. The jungle landscape is amazing with diverse flora and terrain.  The Pench River flows through the forests and enchants you. It is the lifeline of this ecosystem in Central India. 

Suite

Suite Interriors

The evenings are fun at this three star lodge. The bonfire is perfect and the naturalist regales you with thrilling jungle lore and accounts of his encounters with the magnificent wildlife of Pench. I am pleased to the bones with wonderful amenities and services of this accommodation in the wilderness.  Those who wish for indoor games for recreation can play at the pool table or relax in the spa at the gaming zone.

Pench Jungle Home Night View
Evening over I fall asleep thinking of an adventurous day ahead.      

Pool 

Accommodation at Jungle Home Pench in Madhya Pradesh comprises of twenty six air conditioned perfectly appointed suites and luxury tents. The luxurious hotel in Pench National Park is situated near the Turia Gate. 

The hotel accommodation can reached by a short drive from Khawasa at Nagpur Jabalpur Highway. Distance from Nagpur is eighty kilometres and from Jabalpur it is two hundred kilometres.    

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Courtyard House Kanha : Covid SOPs & Communitive Initiative & Post Pandemic Tourism Blog

Preparing for Tourism 2021 at Kanha National Park. Courtyard House Kanha Implementing Covid -19 SOPS has been the next best thing to happen ...